Re: Track Counts/Baseplate Counts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I'm not sure who asked what I had but here the total number of tracks.

This count is based on what I could find, there might be some more laying
around or in boxes somewhere.

148 Straight Tracks
196 Curved Tracks
6 left Points
5 right Points

I also have 16 curved and 4 straights that are not counted and are in
my trade box..
Wayne

After some delay, here is my track count as promised.  I expect that the
count will increase within the next few months as funding allows.

Thanks for the reminder, Kevin.
Here's my counts:

63  Straight Tracks
84  Curved Tracks
4  Left Points
4  Right Points
2  Cross Tracks

*snip*

For Layouts, I hope that we only use the New Style Roads as they look
better and the group likely has more of these than the Old Style.

Duly noted.  Future expansion is easier in that color, but we may have enough
gray for now, and it looks good in industrial settings and stuff like that.

NEW STYLE ROAD -- GRAY
======================
1  Straight
6  Curve

OLD STYLE ROAD -- GRAY
======================
5  Tee
5  Cross
20  Curve

OLD STYLE DRIVEWAY -- GREEN
===========================
1  3-driveways with numbered lanes (ex set 6571)

NEW STYLE DRIVEWAY -- GREEN
===========================
1  Starting line with crosswalk (race track, ex set 6337)

PLAIN BASEPLATES -- GRAY
========================
3  Extra Large (1.5 x 1.5) size

GREEN