Subject:
Track Counts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:43:30 GMT

I'm not sure who asked what I had but here the total number of tracks.

This count is based on what I could find, there might be some more laying
around or in boxes somewhere.

148 Straight Tracks
196 Curved Tracks
6 left Points
5 right Points

I also have 16 curved and 4 straights that are not counted and are in my trade
box..

Based on the above the layout for lucny should be easy to build and even expand
with just the stuff I have.

Wayne