Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:

HiTechnic will need a Contractor to build the Fancy Building. It just so
happens that K-Salm Construction is Stationed in Lucnyville and could assist
in the design.   First though the Inspector has to approve everything and • give
permits to HiTechnic..  Good this is it will bring more jobs to the area...

Great Job

Wayne

Gee, I don't ever recall bidding on that job.  I am drafting my bid proposals
for an airport, hotel, harbour, and some other warehousing space, however.  I
need to contact Mr. Sardullo at the Zoning board for project approval. <grin>

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience playing with Lego toys....