Re: LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:56:20 GMT

(in character)
Nicole Arcane CFO of Arcane Company or one of her
representatives will attend.
Arcane Company wishes to purchase this building:
as initial scouting reports show its nearly perfect for our needs.

(OOC)
--
Thanx~
Nicole~

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
Attn:  All LUCNYVILLE Residents

We NEED to sch'd another Board meeting to determine what is going on in • our
town.  This meeting will cover not only roles but, the responsibilities of • its
members. I got a call from the Mayor who was concerned over the building • boom
in the town and whats to know before the town gets dug up by all the new
contractors.  K-Salm and Trek-WorKs in corrodination with our Town Senior • Civil
Engineer need to plot and post Zoning variances so we keep up with the • current
laws.

Current projects on the Board and Standings

KFC (Completed)
FireHouse/Police Station (Pending Inspection)
Town Hall (Need to contact Business Chairman)
Bank (Need to contact Business Chairman)
K-Salm Construction (Vehicles were delivered, No place to park them)
TraK-Works  (Just passed Inspection) (may need to relocate building)
Train Repair Station (Waiting on Variance from Inspector) Pending location
HiTechnic (On hold waiting for new design changes)
Arcane Company (Waiting on Plans, contractor pending)
Other Mislocated projects.

Pending these discussions The mayor has agreed that he might consider • purchasing
the small section of land adjacent to LUCNYville for Expansion.

Restoration of the "Old Ricketity Bridge" is being considered and funds • are
going to be allocated.

We need to find other Contractors,  K-Salm is currently booked on Several
Projects, Trak-Works is currently moving about 2 miles of Train lines to • make
room for new buildings. Our Senior Civil Engineer needs to Inspect the new
Automated Switches and Crossing for the Town so traffic can resume in and • out
of town.

If other Contractors are not avaliable, the buildings have to go out to • bid
with our neighboring Contractors. We need to get the list into them before • they
are booked as well.

Also The mayor asked that we need to get on the ball because the town • needs to
submit a map of the town to goto the presses so new Maps can go out to the
public.

The Mayor would also like to announce that "The Arcane Company" A military
Agency has plans to move to our little town. Location Pending.

And... Other concerns

Anonymous

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nicole Drumm writes:
OK guys The rest of you need a position. Here's some ideas I have for • you
based
on your creations

Ed? Senior Civil Engineer
John B?  HiTechnic Electrical Engineer
John R? Business District Chairman
Alan? Lucnyville TrakWorks International representitive
Nate? (Historical Society?) Restoration and history preservation?
Peter?  Geodesic tendoncies?  Artist and curator
Drumms?
Did I forget anyone?
...perk... did i hear our name?
--quick outline--
* arcane company
*almost never seen ceo, Duel (since were incorporating
our websites into this)
*currently located in state of maine
*desires purchase of large old multi floor factory for
retro fitting
*initial jobs 200 from managers to assembly workers
*maker of military class "super" robots
*will buy & restore old houses for relocating 90% of
current employees
*will insure military contracts
*trains a must for supplies and export
*will need outscourced contractor to convert building,
means more work
*arcane family will relocate to Lucnyville & purchase
multi bedroom home
--end--
also while walking around binghamton i snapped these~
for inspiration/visuals/whatnot..
Thanx~
--
Nicole~
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1

Nice photos - the old Greyhound station gives me some good ideas, and • that
curved side should be a challenge too...
...and I better start modeling older houses so your employees can live • there!

It's not shown in your pics, but there's one of the last existing Marconi
towers to the right of the train station that I'd love to model in LEGO • too,
partly because it's so easy, and partly because it makes people ask • "what's
a Marconi tower?"  Hmm - glad you asked - Marconi set up demo sites for
train companies for his new wireless radio transmissions to compete with
telegraph, and one of those sites was the Binghamton train station.  That
would be cool on a club layout.

Thanks,
Ed