Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:

<<snipped>>

Since this history and development process seems fun I would like to assign
some others to the board..

We already have

K-Salm Construction (Kevin) -Heavy Construction and Contract Consultant
Luncyville TraK-Works (Wayne)-Zoning Inspector and Field Engineer

OK guys The rest of you need a position. Heres some ideas I have for you based
on your creations

Ed? Senior Civil Engineer
John B?  HiTechnic Electrical Engineer
John R? Business District Chairman
Alan? Lucnyville TrakWorks International representitive
Nate? (Historical Society?) Restoration and history preservation?
Peter?  Geodesic tendoncies?  Artist and curator
Drumms?
Did I forget anyone?

OK whos the Mayor????

Wayne this is a great idea.  Very cool.

I am happy to accept the postion of Director of the Lucnyville Historical
Society and Chairman of Lucnyville Preservation and Restoration Committee.
I also would be happy to take on the role of Public Safety Chairman if the
need arises.

As for the Mayor, I say we each collect a minifig(s) we believe would make a
good Mayor and then put it to the group for a vote?  Or maybe put all our
names in a hat and then whatever name is pulled by a neutral observer is the
minifig we use?

My tidbits for now.

Nate