Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:

<<snipped>>
A grant from the National Government to make
Fort Standing Rock a national historic landmark.

Nate, just some clarification.  Is Fort Standing Rock now a National Parks
run site, or just on the register of historic places?  The former is a plus
for me, as this is my life's ambition (to become a NPS Ranger).

I was originally just thinking as a landmark, but the more I think about it,
the cooler it would be to have some minifigs dressed in NPS uniforms giving
a little tours...  In terms of local landmarks, people could even think it
was Ft. Stanwicks in Rome.

Suggestions, Comments, Additions Welcomed.

Nate