Subject:
Layout design (Round 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:45:47 GMT

I gave a shot at Track Designer and came up with this design

The right handside has been created in my living room, right is mirrored to the
other side except for the switch out to repair shop.  If you study the track
layout you will find that it has a unique way to run trains. If all goes well
you can run 1 to 3 trains using 1 to 2 controllers I've setup the switched
points to take advantage of switch over lines as well as to make it easier to
group the automated points together. I took a snapshot of the layout however my
digital camera is just about had it I'm suprised it took the picture it did.

Anyhow this is just to get a scale size down. I tried to make it so we can go
wider or longer.  I also included a possible place for the trolley. The plates
are just for fill in purpose.

Tell me what you think...

Wayne