Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:47:09 GMT

In light of K-Salm Constructions busy sch. I have reallocated the HiTechnic
Building plans to an outside contractor from the neighboring town. They have
already starting the project and have the skeletal parts of the building up.
It actually a site to see, they work so fast.. I noticed the work went faster
after bringing in a Huge Big Grey Crane that seemed to reach to the sky. I even
heard the Iron workers singing from the 5th Story. The only problem the
contractor has is he doesn't know what color the walls are suppose to be. He
was thinking Blue but I'm not sure if hes going to call back and have a chat
with the Architect.

I talked with the outside contractors today and found out that they just
finished work on the TraK-WorKs building and the employees are already moved
in.. took some snaps from the helicoper.

Outside
Desks
Conference Room with Whiteboard

Wayne