Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 04:18:01 GMT

All=

First, John, awesome paper!

Second, Okay, here's the story of my life right now:  Finals.  I really
really want to get involved with Lucnyville (Ive got a few ideas up my
sleeve), unfortunately these last few weeks of school will be spent writing
final papers (gag) and studying for finals.  After that I head back to the
midwest for the summer.  While there, I will most definitely be in touch
with you all, and hopefully building a thing or two for the town.  And when
I get back from break, Ill be building with a renewed passion (and hopefully
larger living arrangements).  Until then Ill be lurking around org.us.lucny
keeping up on the happenings in here!  Keep it up, everyone, its going so well!

-Dave

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Dear SUBSCRIBER,
Congratulations!  Someone has signed you up to recieve the Lucnyville
Picayune, the official newspaper of Lucnyville.

The Latest Issue:
http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12/Town_Hall_fire.htm

Enjoy,
The Lucnyville Picayune
(A division of the Business District Common Council)

Note:  The Picayune will no longer come out on a weekly basis due to our
offices being in the Town Hall basement.

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Anonymous writes:
Attn:  All LUCNYVILLE Residents

We NEED to sch'd another Board meeting to determine what is going on in our
town.  This meeting will cover not only roles but, the responsibilities of its
members. I got a call from the Mayor who was concerned over the building boom
in the town and whats to know before the town gets dug up by all the new
contractors.  K-Salm and Trek-WorKs in corrodination with our Town Senior Civil
Engineer need to plot and post Zoning variances so we keep up with the current
laws.

Current projects on the Board and Standings

KFC (Completed)
FireHouse/Police Station (Pending Inspection)
Town Hall (Need to contact Business Chairman)
Bank (Need to contact Business Chairman)
K-Salm Construction (Vehicles were delivered, No place to park them)
TraK-Works  (Just passed Inspection) (may need to relocate building)
Train Repair Station (Waiting on Variance from Inspector) Pending location
HiTechnic (On hold waiting for new design changes)
Arcane Company (Waiting on Plans, contractor pending)
Other Mislocated projects.

Pending these discussions The mayor has agreed that he might consider purchasing
the small section of land adjacent to LUCNYville for Expansion.

Restoration of the "Old Ricketity Bridge" is being considered and funds are
going to be allocated.

We need to find other Contractors,  K-Salm is currently booked on Several
Projects, Trak-Works is currently moving about 2 miles of Train lines to make
room for new buildings. Our Senior Civil Engineer needs to Inspect the new
Automated Switches and Crossing for the Town so traffic can resume in and out
of town.

If other Contractors are not avaliable, the buildings have to go out to bid
with our neighboring Contractors. We need to get the list into them before they
are booked as well.

Also The mayor asked that we need to get on the ball because the town needs to
submit a map of the town to goto the presses so new Maps can go out to the
public.

The Mayor would also like to announce that "The Arcane Company" A military
Agency has plans to move to our little town. Location Pending.

And... Other concerns

Anonymous