Subject:
Tidbits for LUCNYVILLE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:40:57 GMT

Just for some reference and so our Business Director and Senior Civil Engineer
has something to go by as well as others...

16 x 32 studs = 1/8 acre

32 x 32 studs = 1/4 acre

48 x 48 studs = 1/2 acre

64 x 64 studs = 1 acre

Price per 1/4 acre

1/4 acre = $5,000 in Commercial Areas

1/4 acre = $2,500 in Residential Areas

1/4 acre = $3,500 in Mixed Commerial/Residential Areas

1/4 acre = $1,000 for Parks

1/4 acre = $1,500 for Utilities

Currently Lucnyville has no Zoned areas however, after Town Meeting Zoned areas
will be put into effect.

Taxes

Residential - Based on Household ranging from $500 to $1,500 dollars a year
Commercial - Based on Contributions from companies to help make LUCNYVILLE
prosper  $10,000-$50,000 a year.

Other News

After Fire in Town Hall Retrofitting of town to meet current Standards for
Safety    Estimate  $150,000
OSHA Engineer Highered to oversee retrofit. Currently located in the office of
Trak-WorKs until New Town Hall is completed and passes inspection.

Finacial Postings of current Companies

TraK-WorKs Office  (1/4 acre)

Employees: 3 (+1 OSHA)

Salaries: $25,000 to $140,000