Subject:
Retired local shows LUCNYville support.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 05:29:14 GMT

(IC)
One of the local retired guys decided to retrofit the old broken down Gas
Station and Food Store. He had some help this week and they have made some
great progress. I think the only thing they have to wait on is the new chillers
for the soda and beer.
(OIC)

After some thought I figured maybe it would be good to design a brief web page
on how things our going as well as the happenings.

Please let me know what you are working on? I know from the posts here on what
most are doing so as soon as I get something ready I will let you know and you
can fill in the rest...

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nate Jacobs writes:
Due to several corporate mergers and the like, the U-Haul Rental Facility in
Lucnyville will now be known by the new Corporate name I-Move.  The new
facility is in the process of working out several contracts with possible
vehicle suppliers.

Nate

Financial Info:

I-Move Rental Station (32 x 64 Studs)  (In Acres?? .5??)

Employees: 6; 3 Sales, 2 Clerk, 1 Manager

Salaries: $27,000 to $67,000

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nate Jacobs writes:
Hey all.
I would like to submit my proposal for the newest addition to Lucnyville'
Buisness District.  It is my U-Haul Rental Facility.  It will provide the
citizens of Lucnyville the oppurtunity to have access to a low-cost Rental
facility.  It will also inable more people to move to Lucnyville by renting
from other U-haul locations across the Nation and returning their
trucks/trailers to the Lucnyville station.
Financial Info:

U-Haul Rental Station (32 x 64 Studs)  (In Acres?? .5??)

Employees: 4, 2 Sales, 1 Clerk, 1 Manager

Salaries: $21,000 to $57,000

Assets: 1 Physical Building, 1 17ft truck, 1 auto transport, 1 pickup, 1 4x6
box trailer.