Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Barnes writes:
Yeah, great idea, but I'm not even going to attempt Utica's gold dome bank ;)

Perhaps I can do the train yard where they stash all the old crashed train
cars and wagons. Give me a place to put all my rolling stock experiments
which didn't quite work out ;)

Ahh, if you're looking for a train-layout Utica submission, what better than
... the train station?!?  Seems to me it would only have to be, what, 40 bricks
tall in the main hall?  ;)

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the gold dome isn't so intimidating
after all ... I'll bet with a few slopes, and mostly using plates staggered
into the shape of a half-sphere (then covered with tiles, of course) you could
make a great rendition!

-s