Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:37:27 GMT

I guess the HiTechnic folks can just confine themselves to the industrial
quarter. Wouldn't want all the tailings from the ABS mines upsetting the
look of the place.

Just as long as there's not too much graft involved in getting building
permission for some of the more industrial looking structures which are a
necessary part of industrial life, we'll be ok.

;)

JB

I am happy to accept the postion of Director of the Lucnyville Historical
Society and Chairman of Lucnyville Preservation and Restoration Committee.
I also would be happy to take on the role of Public Safety Chairman if the
need arises.

As for the Mayor, I say we each collect a minifig(s) we believe would make a
good Mayor and then put it to the group for a vote?  Or maybe put all our
names in a hat and then whatever name is pulled by a neutral observer is the
minifig we use?

My tidbits for now.

Nate