Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:15:05 GMT

Yeah, great idea, but I'm not even going to attempt Utica's gold dome bank ;)

Perhaps I can do the train yard where they stash all the old crashed train
cars and wagons. Give me a place to put all my rolling stock experiments
which didn't quite work out ;)

JB

When I said in some thread back (don't have time as I'm babysitting and
holding up the phone line) that local color and history brings a layout to
life.  This is a perfect example.  I'd love to see this Marconi Tower in
Bricks. :)  This may be a good project for our next meeting.  Design and
build a landmark from your area.  Could get really interesting. :)