Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:23:26 GMT

I've tried ordering twice from there web site... They have crap Service.. First
time a week ago I called them because after I sent my creditcard it went to a
(Broken link and call customer service... Great god knows who has a copy of my
credit card now... I tried again and now it does something else.

I think I will make my own.

Wayne

Thanks for the effort though John R.

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:
Hi, all.  Has anybody received any LUCNY stuff yet?  I'd like to get some,
but am curious about the quality, especially when the logos are blown up
onto T-shirts, etc.  (Or if anybody has previously ordered stuff from
Cafepress I'd be curious to hear about it.)

Alan

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Hi All,
Just a quick note to announce the opening of "LEGO Users of Central New York
Apparel & Goods" shop at Cafepress.com:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=lucny
Figured everyone would like to show their AFOL and LUCNY pride.
Enjoy.
-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12