Re: Quiet Lucnyville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:42:38 GMT

<snip>
Drumms?

We talked about buildings you need. Do you guys have the means to create • the
building or is someone else going to have to try and build it?

Due to the fact that 95% of our regular bricks are in all of Ken's creations
and I will NOT take them apart our only choice is to have someone else do
it.
We could do a nano?-fig scale building but that would look silly.
I think a sketch of what we need may be in order?
Let me know.
--
Thanx~
Nicole~