Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
John  We did try to get an initial count from people but only Ed Responded

Kevin Mentioned at the meeting that he had a ton of plates. Based from
what I posted and Ed and John we have a yucky mixture. I think the first
thing we need to do is decide and standardize areas and where we have
to switch make it look good by using buildings or whatever to seperate
the change.

Well, I guess we all have been on the same wavelength lately.  I have spent
time the last few days washing my baseplates and I have just provided my
baseplate and track inventory in the message just before this one.  This
should
help with the planning.

Now we need a venue and a deadline to work with to keep our motivation levels
high.  How does a practice layout sound ??  Worth the effort??

__Kevin Salm__

Here's the highlights of the plate survey:

Wayne's stuff

3 48 x 48 grey studded plates. (One in use for repair station)

grey 32x32 Old style no sidewalks

1 straight (In Use for Train Crossing)
4 curves
6 cross
4 tee's

32x32 grey plates with sidewalk

2 straights

green plates  (not road plates but blanks)

3 32x32
2 32x16

Same as above but grey

3 32x16
3 32x32  (moon Style)

tan blanks

3 32x16

Lots of Various other Green/Grey airport firehouse police.... race plates..

Ed's Stuff

Well, I've got at least three 1060s, so that's:
12 curves
3 cross
12 tees
...no current access to my inventory, however.

John R

-Grey w/o bikepath
J.R.- none

-Grey w/ bikepath