Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:44:48 GMT

I wish life here in the North Country could be as quiet as the newsgroup has
been the past few weeks.  First an earthquake on Saturday, centered 15 miles
south of here, now an extremely busy weekend filled of rock climbing and
singing.  Life should settle down after this weekend....that said...onto LEGO.

For the layout, I have finished the I-Move Rental Facility complete with a
few vehicles.  I also am working on a town park.  In addition I am
collecting parts to build some Victorian style row houses.

I also believe we should have a meeting soon.  A trial run with a layout
would work nice I think.  Below are some dates that work for me.

May 18 - GRADUATION!!!!  (So this would be a bad weekend)
May 25 or 26 - Good for me
June 15 or 16 - Good for me

Plate count and project status for the webpage:
(Wayne, there is a spelling error on the index page, it says "He you will
find all information about..."  just missing the letters RE of "Here you...")

Projects:
I-Move - Completed (Two 32x32 green plates
Town Park - In progress ( One 32x32 green plate)
Victorian Row Houses - Not Done
Tractor Trailer - Adding LUCNY Logo

Supplies:
Three Grey x-large Baseplates
4 Curve "New Style" Green road plates
And various other grey roadplates, currently used in my town layout.

That is all for now.

Nate
Peace, Love, LEGO

Also just found out last week...I have been accepted into the Masters in
Criminal Justice with a concentration in Security Management program at
George Washington University in D.C.  So come next Sept. I will be in our
Nations Capital!!  Had to share.  I am pretty excited.