Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:03:26 GMT

Oops, Kevin I forgot to mention the thing about webspace. Thanks for the offer.
We can work that out later. I'd like for the time being use my account because
its a shell account and I have more access to do things like copy and move
ftp/cgi stuff within my account. Not that we are going to use this forever.
Basically the idea for this generic page is to keep stuff organized. We have so
many posts its hard to go through everything and get what you wanna know. This
is my happy medium for the time being.

I also believe we should have a meeting soon.  A trial run with a layout
would work nice I think.  Below are some dates that work for me.

May 18 - GRADUATION!!!!  (So this would be a bad weekend)
May 25 or 26 - Good for me
June 15 or 16 - Good for me

Hmmmm 25th is starting to look like the target date.

Plate count and project status for the webpage:
(Wayne, there is a spelling error on the index page, it says "He you will
find all information about..."  just missing the letters RE of "Here you...")

Thanks all fixed now. Thats what I get for sitting up til 4 am and working on
Webstuff.

Projects:
I-Move - Completed (Two 32x32 green plates
Town Park - In progress ( One 32x32 green plate)
Victorian Row Houses - Not Done
Tractor Trailer - Adding LUCNY Logo

Supplies:
Three Grey x-large Baseplates
4 Curve "New Style" Green road plates
And various other grey roadplates, currently used in my town layout.

All your stuff has been added.

Also just found out last week...I have been accepted into the Masters in
Criminal Justice with a concentration in Security Management program at
George Washington University in D.C.  So come next Sept. I will be in our
Nations Capital!!  Had to share.  I am pretty excited.

COOL!!!!!!!

Wayne