Re: Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 17:21:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
There was a Secret Meeting for LUCNY held this past Thurs. Kevin and I got
together at his place and we discussed some current issues ranging from what we
need to do as well as a building session. I have some pictures of Kevin's
Stash. I refuse to post it because for jealousy reasons. Seeing that much lego
can cause heart failure. I am overly impressed on his methods of storage as
well as CLEAN well kept pieces. I can only dream of doing that.

Kevin wanted me to help him come up with some designs for buildings. I was
overjoyed at the chance to give him a hand with his Stuff.  This is the first
Colab of Member building to date and I am pleased with the results. The
building took about 3 1/2 hours which we hit each other back and forth with
design and scale. I'll let the picts do the talking.

<Snip>

Wow, Wayne!  Nice design and execution!  This building is an amazingly
designed and so beautiful!  Nice job to both of you.
I still need to speak to my Priest about the use of the chruch.  The
church's basement has just been refinished, and has a large amount of both
floor and table space.  If the church dosen't work out, we can just meet
here at my house.  Although I don't have my bricks sorted and such, and sure
don't have as many as ANY of you, I do have lots of floor space to run some
perspective layouts (both baseplates and track if you bring them).  My CPU
also has both MLCad and TD installed.

-John Rudy