Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:22:29 GMT

Hi !

Any chance of directions, or are you planning on keeping the location a
secret ;)

JB

Yesterday Peter Jarvis and I spent a nice afternoon trolling for good parts
at MediaMax.  It was my first visit but not my last.  Despite the cramped
space and the overflowing bins to pick through, we both managed to come
away with an excellent haul.  We also saved our cash by bringing some
of our own unwanted Lego parts to trade in.  After my trade-in I only
had to shell out 5 dollars for what I estimate would cost over $100 at
BrickLink prices.