Re: LUCNY stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:03:48 GMT

Sorry if anyone can't use Cafepress.  The log for orders says only one
went through, John Barnes, so, John, when you recieve the package, give us a
hollar as to quality.

I got mine in a couple of days, but one day too late to wear proudly down to
the WAMALUG meeting of a week ago.

I wish they offered 2XLT, but they only have 2XL which means my wife will
steal it after a couple of good boilings in the wash ;)

I preferred to get one with the NY state logo and not the train logo. I like
to think LUCNY is more about Lego than trains but I know I'm not in the
majority as far as that goes and, besides, my train collection is growing!

Am working hard as part of BrickFest organizing committee. I am hoping we
will have some LUCNY representation there this summer.

JB