Subject:
Brother D'Von, Get the Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:13:48 GMT

I went to the War Memorial last night to see WWF Wrestling. It was fun as it
usually is. I had to laugh at myself because I was screaming like an idiot when
D'Von Dudley came out. He and his brother are hardcore match guys and love to
setup those folding tables and slam people through them. While I was screaming,
(Get the Tables) I had some new thoughts in mind for "Our" Tables. Anyhow, I
will not be going home this weekend to build a prototype, I'm gonna wait til
next week. I want to get offical plans done first and post them...

Wayne