Re: Any orders for the LEGO Outlet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Hey LUCNY-ites,

Well, spring break is here and We're off (on Tuesday).  An odd vacation this
year. :) College Shopping.

I'll be in Northern Virginia, and be visiting the outlet, and was wondering,
does anyone want anything?  Keychains?  I guess I can count upon Nate to
request any 6706's they have? :) Just reply to this message by, say, 9:00 pm
Monday night so I may prepare.  Please keep your requests relatively small,
as we've only one car and it will be mostly filled with camping gear.

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12

We're off!  Talk to you all when we return. :)

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12