Re: Possible BOO BOO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:56:02 GMT

I figured maybe if we chip in or just each buy a table then we have some kind
of Standard to work from. The other reason is if we go that route its not just
for Lego those tables could have other purposes during non-Lego Times.

Please comment on this.  ALL INPUT IS GOOD

It might sound like I am steering in one direction however, I'd like to hear
what else we have. Maybe someone else has a better suggestion.
Wayne

I have no problem with buying a table. I used to have a spare one - they are
very handy things to have - but it got kinda "built-in" so it's not spare
anymore. The only downside to people having and bringing tables is
transportation. I have a truck, so if the weather's ok, then I can just
sling it in the back. If you're driving a Ford Fiesta or something, then it
could be a little trickier to transport.

If there is a concensus to buy, then please co-ordinate which type and where
from. They aren't all exactly the same, especially height. Unless, of
course, we want lots of opportunities to build road and rail bridges ;)

JB