Re: Are we still on for the 25th?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:51:10 GMT

Unfortunately, *the* email popped into my inbox this morning. I have to go
to visit customers the week preceeding the 25th. And since the customers are
in Japan, I'm not going to make the meeting.

I am duly bummed, of course. Making such good progress and actually on
schedule for once ;) If I can I would like to pass along a couple of
prototype sensors for someone to try since I won't be around. I can either
mail them, or Kevin or someone can pick them up from me here.

I am hoping that you can put one on either side of the crossing so the gates
can be operated no mater which direction the train comes from.

Do you use NQC for your RCX? I will do a couple of tests ahead of time with
it if you do.

JB