 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *288 (-100)
  Re: Layout design (Round 1)

(...) go (...) plates (...) Nate, I think ideal train layouts should utilize tables on four sides. The restrictions of track curvature may make this necessary. Also, a lot of tight curves are difficult for long trains to navigate due to increased (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout design (Round 1)

(...) While it would be nice to do that I am apposed to that only because train layouts aren't as flexible and town layouts.. because the tracks only have two sizes... Straight and curve that makes it difficult to get loops tight together and they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout design (Round 1)

(...) I was doing some thinking and what if we decided to make the layout in an L-shape? Still 2 tables, but it would allow for a little more control for us...Public on one side, us (exhibitors) on another. I just gave track designer a whirl and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes: <<snipped>> (...) Wayne this is a great idea. Very cool. I am happy to accept the postion of Director of the Lucnyville Historical Society and Chairman of Lucnyville Preservation and Restoration (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(In Character) In light of K-Salm Constructions busy sch. I have reallocated the HiTechnic Building plans to an outside contractor from the neighboring town. They have already starting the project and have the skeletal parts of the building up. It (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) give (...) Gee, I don't ever recall bidding on that job. I am drafting my bid proposals for an airport, hotel, harbour, and some other warehousing space, however. I need to contact Mr. Sardullo at the Zoning board for project approval. <grin> (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Track Counts

I'm not sure who asked what I had but here the total number of tracks. This count is based on what I could find, there might be some more laying around or in boxes somewhere. 148 Straight Tracks 196 Curved Tracks 6 left Points 5 right Points I also (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Layout design (Round 1)

I gave a shot at Track Designer and came up with this design (URL) right handside has been created in my living room, right is mirrored to the other side except for the switch out to repair shop. If you study the track layout you will find that it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes: <<snipped>> (...) I was originally just thinking as a landmark, but the more I think about it, the cooler it would be to have some minifigs dressed in NPS uniforms giving a little tours... In terms of local (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

Wow, things are heating up! :) It seems we have our own personal Castle World for Trains and Town, this should be fun. I Love George H's idea of an old canal. I think if we can infuse some local scenes in with our fictitious ones, we may please a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) Nate, Wow, lots of potention, I like the idea. Is there room for an old canal? George (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

YES!!!...!!! I love it. Luck-Knee-Ville yes thats the correct way to pronounce it. Nate you've sent chills down my Spine. This is what we needed.... Now we have a Roadmap to work from... Your Insight as Mr Burns would say.... "Excellent....!" I have (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

The story of the city that could. Lucnyville, pronounced "luck-knee-ville"?? had been at one time a bustling frontier town. It had modernized and grown with the advent of the industrial age and grew to be an important stop on the railroad for (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Moment of Clarity

(...) I'll have to get more pictures when I get a chance - I'm working on the LDraw stuff tonight. I agree - automating the points opens up a lot of possibilities. I'd love to coordinate with John on stuff for a portion of the module, or just (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

(...) Exactly! (...) I think a trolley loop should be idea for this. Lots of ways to incorporate a dogbone loop for those, and an RCX would help us take advantage of that tight design over a regular loop with switched polarity matched with your (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) obviously (...) Is this like what Dean did for our last VLC layout? We had 2 passenger trains running on the same outer loop - one just went round and round, but the other one (Hogwarts Express) was (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Crossposted to trains and trains.org for more visibility as I feel this is pretty exciting stuff! (...) There are a myriad of small trackside buildings that can be used, as well as equipment cabinets etc which are used for prototype (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Hi ! I like the overall scheme, although my knowledge in the general area of trains and buildings etc is very sketchy yet. But I am very keen to incorporate/infuse Mindstorms "stuff" into layout automatation. I loved the jam-proof motorized point (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Moment of Clarity

Ok I have a mouth and brain full of stuff to cover. I am going to try and be brief and not jump around to cover everything that I want to say. (Takes a DEEP Breathe) #1 after some thinking about the layout I came to the conclusion that Yes we will (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Website Update

This month's update at Duel's Tales are: *updated toa moc's page *edited tales, characters, athas info, and tech info pages *edited turaga, tohonga, masks, and notes pages *updated plans & ideas page Note that next month (May) the site will be down (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: If you thought the army was big before.....

(...) How many lf those 6706's did you get your hands on? I'm guessing around twenty two? I bet you cleared their inventory on that! (...) I'd like to see a futuristic setting city! That would be tight! Of course, rural settings are great too, only (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  If you thought the army was big before.....

Well, I just got back from a shopping trip up to Montreal, Quebec and I consider myself one of the luckiest Western Theme fans around. Following a tip from a kind soul I set out to search for 6706 Frontier Patrol((URL) Quite to my amazement I found (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II

(...) I'm definitely going to have to grab me one (at least) of those sets for that head. Cool use of the Islander Babe torso. Stop-motion animated LEGO belly-dancing here I come! Greg (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II

Hi All, Just a heads up that Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II stuff. included are Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Slave 1, Jedi Starfighter(they've had this for about a month), Jango Fett (technic) and Super Battle Droid (also technic). They also finally (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Improved Train models

(...) *snippage* (...) Wow - sounds like a large consist that would look excellent on a large enough layout. I look forward to seeing it, of course. (...) Ahh - much better. (...) No problem. All our trains can be derailed at some speed or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Trains

(...) I think you're right. There's simple grabbers in past LEGO sets that worked well, but required the Hand of God to firmly attach and grip the container. You may have to use a motorized arm with a small micro-motor to handle the grasping and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) *snippage* (...) Ahh, Kevin, thanks for sticking up for me! Wayne did a great job getting that layout up and running so quickly. You'll gain experience and perform just as well - take your time. Your creations are off to a great start. I'll (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Trains

You people! I'm not a train person ... correction, I wasn't a train person ;) Now, I'm working on an idea for my piece of some future train show. I found out the proper name for what I want to make is an intermodal transfer station. A fancy gantry (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Improved Train models

Sometimes a little gentle nudging and encouragement by others is all it takes to spur greater creativity. I have found this to be true for me since last weekend's meeting. I have been accumulating Lego parts to build trains for several years, but (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) NICE DESIGN!!! I expect you will provide this for all future club layouts? I did not read all the technical stuff in the background threads, but I definitely give this a thumbs up and hope that it performs as intended. BTW, I was actually (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Some more pics of 2-23-02 meeting

Alan got a chance to run his nice steam loco with green combo car and passenger cars. The combo car is the powered unit, keeping the engine itself high in detail and smooth operation. Alan's green 9v train: (URL) brought a portion of his town (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

Hi, all. I'll just add my quick thanks to you all for a most enjoyable afternoon. It was great to see everybody's creations, and I enjoyed playing with everybody from the oldest to the youngest (your kids are a lot of fun, Ed--a great combination of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY Tractor Trailer

(...) I was trying to figure out how to make the letters stand out a little more, but without going to 4 length (current length is 3) it is very difficult. The length of the trailer will not allow four length letters unfortunatly. I haven't really (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

(...) Thanks for the quick photo posts, John (or do we have to call you JR or something to distinguish you from John Barnes aka JB?). I'm going to have to get working on my buildings, based on the inspiration I now have from yours. You summed it up (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

(...) Same goes for myself and my family. Nice to meet you John. I'll have to check out your custom sensors next time! Ed (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Small Video of Gathering

(...) Cool! (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY Tractor Trailer

(...) Looks good, but I'm curious about the back doors on the trailer. What's the detail look like back there? Probably not much you can do with the resolution of the LUCNY letters on the side, but maybe more stacked plates would help instead of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

(...) No prob on the huddling, Nate - we've all been in the zone on a LEGO project. It was nice to meet you. Thanks for letting my son quiz you on what you were up to, and he wants a Yoda statue now. *thanks* :^) Ed (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Another Success

(...) Great idea, Nate! I won't divulge where I'm hiding mine... Ed (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Sunday adventures

Well, I had a ton of fun in Cortland on Saturday. We have GOT to do it again SOON !!! I just finished viewing John Rudy's pics and I laughed when I saw the shot of my little museum of my favorite Lego parts. The shots of the derailed train came out (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Another Success

(...) I just got a neat idea for a possible activity for kids and/or adults at our first show...we could place various vehicles or buildings with the LUCNY logo around the layout and then have the people look around for the logos and see how many (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

Hi ! I'd just like to thank everyone for a most enjoyable afternoon. It was a pleasure to meet with you all and I look forward to the next opportunity to do it all again. JB (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Another Success

First just wanted to thank everyone for coming out and displaying their stuff. Also a special thanks to Alan for getting the church basement for us. That was a ton better then meeting in the Mall. Its good to see that everyone has there own ninch. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY Tractor Trailer

This afternoon I got to thinking about an idea of Wayne's that we all could perhaps make a rolling stock with LUCNY Logo, well since I am just starting to get into trains...I decided I would design a Tractor Trailer with the letters. So unveiled (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Small Video of Gathering

During the Gathering this afternoon, I did manage to do a little filming. I came up with about 1 minute of footage. Basically it is Alan showing how 12v track goes together and the "accident recreation" scene. With a couple seconds of Kevin's great (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

It was great fun today. It was wonderful to finally put some faces to names. Sorry I kinda huddled in the corner, but I really wanted to try and finish Yoda by the time the meeting finished. I didn't finish it, but I sure was close. I got home and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  What Fun!

Well, I just got home, What a blast today was. Track Strewn across the room, the smell of 12v in the air. A very good day in all. Don't have time to write a summary of events right now, but I did get my pics up: (URL) everyone! -John Rudy (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (MISTAKE IN ORIGINAL!)

(...) I was leaning towards the 281 route since that's the termination of the T. I'll be coming down through state 90 (not Thruway) over hill and dale, and I'll end up on 281 anyway. It's on the way to A&W! (...) I gotta see _that_! :^) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (MISTAKE IN ORIGINAL!)

(...) I am no expert on Cortland, but I wondered about that Route 11 thing figuring you meant to take 281. Anyway, it is a bit after 9AM here and I am pretty certain I will be hitting the road within the hour. No new snowfall in sight or being (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (MISTAKE IN ORIGINAL!)

Hi. There's a mistake in the original directions--when you exit off of 81, you should take 281, not 11! The exit off of 81 works as follows: you get off of 81, and pretty immediately there's an exit to the right which is 11 to Homer. DON'T take it! (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi everyone! Sorry the only thing you've heard from me lately is just an update to the website. :( Well due to some serious problems that I'm not getting into, we won't be coming to the meeting although I'd love to actually see you all in person! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow penned these words: (...) Thanks for the quick reply! :) I'll toss it into my MOC pile. :) -John Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

Hi, John. Yes, the church does have a VCR. I'm not positive it will be set up for easy use, but it normally is just sitting there ready for somebody to pop a tape in. The tape looks kind of fun--please bring it! I guess that can be one of your (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

(...) I know, bad form and all, but here's a scan of the cover: (URL) Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow directed us to follow these directions: (...) By Chance, Alan, does the church have a VCR? I've a short tape of LEGO Animation I could bring with me. Just a thought... -John Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

Hi. Sorry I didn't get these out sooner--we were gone this weekend for a short spring break trip. The location is the Cortland Free Methodist Church (the church has actually changed its name to Living Word Free Methodist Church--at least I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi ! Is someone going to post a street address of the location for next Saturday's get together? JB (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) Alan, Looks like it will be a fun afternoon. My mom and I will be in around noon. We just need to know where? What church? Directions from 81 (Yamen Park Exit preferably) Looking forward to the fun. (...) Wayne, I've just recieved a cross (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) I will bring my 9v tracks with me I have about 3-4 (3033 blue tubs) filled Only thing is I Don't have any Crossed Track only straight, curve and points. I'll bring my extra controllers that I have. (...) I really dont have anything I want (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

This all sounds great. I like the idea of finding some building designs that would look good around the Super Chief Route. I actually rode the Super Chief from Chicago to Raton, NM in 1994 and I know I have some pictures of buildings along the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) better. (...) Alan, don't forget to give us the coordinates so we can get there :) Layouts sound great. I dunnno if I will take time to put one together, but I will bring some of my favorite Town vehicles and perhaps some Train creations. As (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi, all. It looks like we're set for Saturday, March 23rd at noon in Cortland. We can order pizza (or something) when we get there. In terms of set-up, I think it might work best to use the tables in the basement for layouts. That way stuff isn't (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Website monthly update

This months updates include: *added new Tohunga/Matorian mocs *added Balance to Turaga mocs *uploaded new Govi, Agariki, and Kapuhoi images on Toa mocs page *uploaded new Nicole, Roman and Krys images on characters page *uploaded new Roman axe and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Kevin and all, I wont be able to make it to the meeting on the 23rd, I will be either in Wisconsin, over the midwest, or landing in Ithaca during the meeting. Its at the end of my spring break, so Ill be flying back to Cornell. I really wish I could (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) ton (...) Well, for me trading does not work out too well because I have all of my surplus listed for sale on BrickLink. But, just in time for this meeting, I have finally re-opened my BLink Shop. Anyone who orders from my shop and will be at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Request for curatorship

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GHyqLw.62w@lugnet.com... (...) figure (...) I will second this nomination. Thanks for offering, Dave. I am sure you will do fine and you will also see that it is not difficult at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Man, I go away for a few days and then a ton of LUCNY Mail... How nice.. I'm up for the 23rd. Pizza works for me.. If trading is planned, we should start a list of stuff rather then bring a ton of stuff that isn't going to be traded,(just trying to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi Alan - (...) Hey - how about I bring my LEGO carpet? I've got two styles - one's a 4'x8' contiguous roll of various LEGO Town scenes, and the other's the puzzle piece style with numerous interlocking elements. I guess the two can cover an 8'x8' (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

(...) Hey, this is getting better--I like pizza. I am okay with noon on Sat March 23 if pizza is involved. We will need lots of napkins and such to keep pizza grease of the Lego (and if I know Alan, he is thinking the same thing :) __Kevin Salm__ (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

I gotta check with the wife-type person, but I think I can make it that day : ) -JSM (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Early Afternoon on the 23rd works good for me. Not sure what you guys have done in the past, but maybe a little trade/sell parts...small train/town layout. Just some ideas. Nate (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

My pastor said it should be fine for us to use the church basement that day (Saturday March 23), although he has to confirm it for sure when I see him Sunday. Just as a warning of sorts, it's an old building and not as comfortable as most newer (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

(...) March 23 in Cortland is good by me. __Kevin Salm__ (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

First of all, welcome to Nate. We'd all love to meet you, I'm sure. (somehow that came out sinister, not intentional) Townies are the best, as well as someone else with an interest in Western (although I have to admit that it has been partially (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

The weekend of March 23 is the tail end of my spring break, and I think I likely would be up for something that Saturday (let's see...that would be the 22nd, I think). How does that look for others? Alan (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. And I look forward to possibly meeting some if not all of you at some point in the future. I will be in Oneida the week of March 16-23. Perhaps something small could get planned for then. Who knows. Have a great (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Binghamton too. ;-) -- Nicole~ (...) I (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Welcome Nate. Grab a chair and stay for a bit. Drinks and snacks are in the kitchen, help yourself. -- Nicole~ (URL) Jacobs" <njelmo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs1toA.n2J@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) I (...) about (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Whew...I am glad to hear I only have to walk on a floor littered with sharp bricks. I was a little concerned I might have to find a white 1x1 in a 5ft lake-effect snow drift. Unfortunatly as we speak I don't have $1000 to send, but is $.10 okay for (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Nate Welcome aboard.. To complete your membership please send a check for 1000 dollars US and all your lego to me and we should be all set. I charge the group discount prices to rent back their lego. Most of them get angry but, Business is business. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

HOwdy, and welcome! So, you want to become a member, eh? I guess that means you have to go through our hazing routine--it differs for ever member, but we generally have initiates do things like walk barefoot and blindfolded across a floor littered (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Hello. My name is Nate Jacobs and I have been here on Lugnet for about a year and a half now. However I just today came across the LUCNY. I am from Oneida, but go to school in Plattsburgh. I have been into Lego(R) since I was a little boy and I am (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Get-together...

Hi. Sorry to start a different thread on this one, but I'm writing from e-mail. Getting together again sounds fun to me, and our church basement should most likely be available on a given Saturday (I'd need to check with the pastor first). I have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: My favorite minifig

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GruC47.61n@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) please excuse the length of the link. I buried the image that deep for a (...) Who ever said minifigs were all the same? Scott A (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  My favorite minifig

Picture of Ken Jr. can be found here: (URL) excuse the length of the link. I buried the image that deep for a reason. -- Nicole~ (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GroqyD.Gsn@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Thanks. Longer response coming soon to a Lugnet newsgroup near you :-) -- Nicole~ (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Pictures and Website

(...) Yeah, I just noticed this. You see, lucny.org was redirected to a domain that hosts all my files on the internet. When that site (www.protonmusic.com) expired, some net pirate stole the domain before I could renew it. Isnt that great? Well, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Pictures and Website

Ok I finally got some snapshots of the undercarriage, plates and trucks for the Santa Fe Chief Coach Cars... (URL) for some these links do not work you can go here (URL) to the passenger car section. Also WHAT THE HECK happened to are website looks (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) Sorry about this again to both of you... (...) I'm currently looking at the weekend of March 9th. It really comes down to when/if Alan can get the church. If not, we could always find a quiet public place (library, coffee shop, corner in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) We can forgive this little flub. I am walking okay and I hope Dave is, too. (...) I am up for a meeting. My schedule is completely open. Set up some dates and I should be there. Location-wise, Cortland will be fine with me. My exact (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) Heh, Thanks for the concern but, this layoff has actually been a blessing. Things couldn't be better even though I am out of work. I've actually took the time to smell some roses and say, "There are more important things then working 24/7..." (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) This is what I get for thinking and typing at the same time, sorry Kevin, good luck in your recovery (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Do we want to meet again?

Hi All, Thought I'd strike up some conversation this fine day, as it's been rather quiet of late. First of all, congrats to Nicole and all of the Drumms on the baby. I hope little Ken becomes addicted just as we all have. Second, Dave, great to hear (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  I am walking again !!!

Back in November 2001 I posted a message here about my latest surgical status and recovery efforts following a severe motor vehicle collision. (URL) I am happy to report that I have begun to walk again. With some more training and assistance by my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !

  Re: Good Tidings

Mother and baby are well? Hope to see pictures soon! Congratulations! :) Tanya (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Good Tidings

(...) Wonderful news! Congratulations! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Good Tidings

(...) Congrats to the whole family. George (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Good Tidings

Hello Everyone Last night Nicole gave birth to a 7 + pound boy. Ken Jr. Eric Drumm (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bricks wanted if anyone finds them

Okay, I know these parts may be hard to come by, but if anyone has the Gryffindor shield and/or banners from #4709 Hogwarts Castle and wants to sell them, I will be willing to buy. Im not putting it in marketplace.buysell or whatever, this is just (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Train Show

Did anyone attend the Roberson Train show? If so was there any Lego trains? Thanks Nicole~ (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact