Re: Another Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 06:07:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Nate has also made me think about what I said about the train cars displaying
LUCNY logo.  Actually, let me take it back and say make it anything. A truck, a
car, Boat, Building, train.... that way no one is forced to get stuck on
trains. after seeing how much train stuff we have I say we don't need anymore.
I myself want to think about buildings next and tackle that animal since that
will be the area we need to improve on.

I'd really like to keep an open dialog for ideas and what to see for our next
meeting. If we can do it I'd almost like to see us have the generic display
that we might use for a first offical layout..

I just got a neat idea for a possible activity for kids and/or adults at our
first show...we could place various vehicles or buildings with the LUCNY
logo around the layout and then have the people look around for the logos
and see how many they can spot.  This adds a little interaction to the
layout.  All for now.

Nate