Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:48:42 GMT

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  And I look forward to possibly
meeting some if not all of you at some point in the future.  I will be in
Oneida the week of March 16-23.  Perhaps something small could get planned
for then.  Who knows.  Have a great afternoon everyone!!

Nate
http://home.twcny.rr.com/zeron/Nate/
"The world would be a better place if people lived by the simple idea of
Peace, Love, and LEGO(R)"