Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:50:40 GMT

Binghamton too. ;-)
--
Nicole~

There are a few of us around Syracuse, a couple in Ithaca, one
in Utica, and one in Canandaigua (I think--that's Ed) that I can think of
offhand.  We've met in Syracuse in the past and may aim to have our next
meeting in Cortland, if we get it planned.  Several of us are train types. • I
took a look at your web page and see you're into town--a good complement • to
trains :-)

In any case, welcome!