Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:
Hi, all.  It looks like we're set for Saturday, March 23rd at noon in
Cortland.  We can order pizza (or something) when we get there.

In terms of set-up, I think it might work best to use the tables in the
basement for layouts.  That way stuff isn't down on the floor and this
should provide plenty of space.  I plan to bring a decent-sized layout of
12V track (with remote control switches, etc.--it's a fun challenge to
operate!).  I think it would be great if others brought 9V stuff and town
stuff as well, but I don't plan to provide 9V track (I probably can grab a
little rolling stock, though).  The carpet do sound fun, Ed, though they
might not be quite as necessary on the tables.

Alan,
Looks like it will be a fun afternoon.  My mom and I will be in around noon.
We just need to know where?  What church?  Directions from 81 (Yamen Park
Exit preferably)  Looking forward to the fun.

I will bring my 9v tracks with me I have about 3-4 (3033 blue tubs) filled
Only thing is I Don't have any Crossed Track only straight, curve and points.

Wayne,
I've just recieved a cross piece with my Santa Fe Loco, and will be happy to
bring it.  I won't worry about brining track, however, for it seems you have
that dept. covered.

I'll bring my extra controllers that I have.

Please, post trade wants!

I really dont have anything I want however, everything that I will bring is
posted on my website  http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/other.html

I too can't think of any wants at the moment.
1 Thing I do have is an extra black tools wheel, if anyone needs it, just
holler.

As for activities, I'd be happy to hear about the train show Ed made it to a
few weeks back, and of course everybody should bring MOC's to share!  One
idea I had is that we could try to design cars or B-units for the Super
Chief and run them together,

Well I already have the B-unit and three coaches so I will rbing them along...

Including a "NEW Suprise" Its just about done but I will unveil it during our
meeting..  Something that I've been wanting to finish for a while.

Sounds great, Wayne.  Surprises are always fun.  I've a new model to show
off as well, but that can wait...

Alan....

Need directions buddy!!

Once again, ditto.