Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:59:31 GMT

Hi everyone! Sorry the only thing you've heard from me lately is
just an update to the website. :(
Well due to some serious problems that I'm not getting into,
we won't be coming to the meeting although I'd love to
actually see you all in person!
One last thing, hows the LUCNY site holding up? Last I
looked it was down. :(
Well bye all, and have fun!!
--
Nicole~