Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow penned these words:
Hi, John.  Yes, the church does have a VCR.  I'm not positive it will be set >up
for easy use, but it normally is just sitting there ready for somebody to pop >a
tape in.  The tape looks kind of fun--please bring it!  I guess that can be >one
of your show-and-tell items as suggested by Kevin :-)

Alan

Thanks for the quick reply! :)  I'll toss it into my MOC pile. :)
-John Rudy