Re: Do we want to meet again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Hi All,
Thought I'd strike up some conversation this fine day, as it's been rather
quiet of late.
  First of all, congrats to Nicole and all of the Drumms on the baby.  I
hope little Ken becomes addicted just as we all have.
  Second, Dave, great to hear that you are walking again.
  Third, Wayne, if you aren't out galavanting around on your real vacation,
I was saddened to hear that you have lost your job.  The job market around
the area is tight, but I hope you can stick around CNY.

Heh, Thanks for the concern but, this layoff has actually been a blessing.
Things couldn't be better even though I am out of work. I've actually took the
time to smell some roses and say, "There are more important things then working
24/7..."

  So, with everything happening, dowe want to get together soon?  Alan D.
volunteered his church's basement in Cortland for the last meeting, maybe we
might want to look into this.  A central spot, at least more central than
Carousel Center, would be more condusive to more frequent meetings.  Also,
the quiet, private atmosphere would allow for the display of more MOCs.  So,
do we want to meet soon is what it all comes down to.  Discuss posible dates
and such...wait for it...wait for it...now.
-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12

I think we should get together again... I'm currently in process of designing a
three car addon to the NEW SF Chief that everyone has been raving about. I
ordered one. Cant wait to get it. Plus It gave me a change to finally by some
grey train doors and windows... As it stands now I only have the trucks/plates
and undercarriage of the passenger cars.. I like the look so far. I will try
and snap a few sample picts tomorrow and post them so you can take a peek..

Otherwise, everything is good.

TTYL,

Wayne