Re: Do we want to meet again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:50:11 GMT

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:GroqyD.Gsn@lugnet.com...
Hi All,
Thought I'd strike up some conversation this fine day, as it's been rather
quiet of late.
   First of all, congrats to Nicole and all of the Drumms on the baby.  I
hope little Ken becomes addicted just as we all have.
<snip>
Thanks. Longer response coming soon to a Lugnet newsgroup near you :-)
--
Nicole~