Subject:
Bricks wanted if anyone finds them
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:57:08 GMT

Okay, I know these parts may be hard to come by, but if anyone has the
Gryffindor shield and/or banners from #4709 Hogwarts Castle and wants to
sell them, I will be willing to buy.  Im not putting it in
marketplace.buysell or whatever, this is just if anyone has them around.  No
big thing.

Hope the holidays were well for everyone, and I will be back in New York
this Saturday!

-Dave