 General / 36322
36321  |  36323
Subject:
Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:38:32 GMT

This month's update at Duel's Tales are:

*updated toa moc's page
*edited tales, characters, athas info, and tech info pages
*edited turaga, tohonga, masks, and notes pages
*updated plans & ideas page

Note that next month (May) the site will be down for
some serious retooling and uploading of new images
now that we have our good Sony camera back from
being repaired. It was damaged on 9-11.

Plans for May include:

*take new/better pictures of the mask variant Toas
*after new pictures are taken of the mask variant
Toas, redo thumbnails to show only the mask
*put some sort of Lego pictures on the Athas history
page to spice it up
*put each section in its own folder, having everything
in one spot is... confusing
*Toa MOC Bios!!
Thanx~
--