Re: What Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nate Jacobs writes:
It was great fun today.  It was wonderful to finally put some faces to
names.  Sorry I kinda huddled in the corner, but I really wanted to try and
finish Yoda by the time the meeting finished.  I didn't finish it, but I
sure was close.  I got home and it is done now.  Unfortunatly my cable to
transfer pictures from my camera to the computer is at school so I will have
to wait to throw some pictures up on Brickshelf.  Hope everyone had a safe
trip home.

Nate

No prob on the huddling, Nate - we've all been in the zone on a LEGO project.
It was nice to meet you.  Thanks for letting my son quiz you on what you
were up to, and he wants a Yoda statue now.  *thanks*  :^)

Ed