Subject:
Get-together...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:13:01 GMT

Hi.  Sorry to start a different thread on this one, but I'm writing from
e-mail.  Getting together again sounds fun to me, and our church basement
should most likely be available on a given Saturday (I'd need to check
with the pastor first).  I have been busy lately, though, as I plan to
graduate in August and therefore have had to apply for a job for next
fall and also need to write my thesis.  I'm not available March 9 as I
have a conference that weekend, and also plan to be gone one of the two
weekends after that (haven't decided which yet--my wife and I were
planning to take a weeklong spring break trip to someplace warm and
exotic, but it looks like we'll instead be taking a weekend trip to
northern PA, which according to reliable reports is neither warm in March
nor particularly exotic--maybe next year! :-)

I think any of Feb. 23, March 2, and one of March 16 or 23 (which I don't
know yet) should work for dates for me, and I assume afternoon will work
better so those that are driving from a distance (Kevin) can make it.  I
also have thought about having a 12V play day in my living room at some
point--push back the furniture, get out the track, and watch the cat
chase the trains.  (Any thoughts on converting a Super Chief to
12V??--probably wouldn't look nearly as good as with the new 9V gray
wheel covers--they're cool!!)

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt