Subject:
Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:38:56 GMT

Hi All,
Just a heads up that Walmart in East Syracuse has EP II stuff.  included are
Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Slave 1, Jedi Starfighter(they've had this for about
a month), Jango Fett (technic) and Super Battle Droid (also technic).  They
also finally have 2002 Harry Potter back in stock.  I purchased Bounty
Hunter Pursuit and a Troll in the Bathroom.
Overall, I like the bounty hunter pursuit.  Interesting use of parts (R2-D2
bodies for the front engines on Ani's speeder) and new colors (soft orange,
new greens, new browns, new hair colors) make this a worthwhile purchase.
Zam Wessel is a plus, as the head makes a nice Harem.

Anyways, just thought some of you might appreciate this news,
-John Rudy

www.geocities.com/TJJohn12