Re: LUCNY Tractor Trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
Looks good, but I'm curious about the back doors on the trailer.  What's the
detail look like back there?

Probably not much you can do with the resolution of the LUCNY letters on the
side, but maybe more stacked plates would help instead of bricks?  Hmm, I
guess that just handles the vertical resolution, now that I think of it.

Ed

I was trying to figure out how to make the letters stand out a little more,
but without going to 4 length (current length is 3) it is very difficult.
The length of the trailer will not allow four length letters unfortunatly.
I haven't really come up with anything yet so I am going with my original so
far.

I have posted a back shot of the trailer on brickshelf
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14127).  It doesn't really
give all that great detail...so I also included the .ldr file so you can
take a look.  I should have pictures of the actual model in ABS within the
week.  As soon as my next Bricklink orders come in....

Nate