 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12705
Re: Trek Talk was Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:08:23 GMT

   I loved the end of ST4--we had Sarek and Spock do the father/son “I never used to appreciate the decision you made but now I do” (and for any Trekkie worth their salt, that’s a very big thing...)

David-

The funny thing is that I was thinking about that scene just yesterday (during my 3 hour traffic delayed drive home from our current SCLTC show in San Diego). The actual lines are closer to “As I recall I opposed your enlistment to StarFleet. It is possible that judgment was incorrect.” (Naturally there’s a web page devoted just to Sarek quotes http://www.geocities.com/Area51/3253/regular/lenard_sarek_quotes_movie.html).

-Ted