 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12663
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:15:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mike Walsh wrote:

Treading ever so lightly into rtl since it appears to be the only sane part of
LUGNET right now.

Ya. AND THAT'S SCARY. Chris Magno: sane???

Well more seriously... .build isn't too bad.

In fact can I put a general pitch/plea in? If you see a MOC you like, and you
think it worthy, *spotlight* it.. that's one way to move the non MOC stuff off
the front page! (and the TT is thinking about other things, including stuff
suggested here in rtlT, in fact, to make that better)