 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12646
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:29:19 GMT

Hello!

Sorry for chiming in. I know I'm exactly the type of Lugnet-user who ruines it
for you. I'm sorry.
This said I'm not going to poison the nice atmosphere here on rtltoronto and I'm
chiming out (does that expression exist?) as suddenly as I chimed in.

Bye
Jojo