 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12703
Re: Whatever happened... LETS end this.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:51:58 GMT

3.Ultimate power, Ultimatly corups. ask anyone in .foo what I'm talking about.

Chris
suck-y baby

I thought Dave K. nominated himself King, with strong support from J.R.B.

Remember...  "proclaim that I am hereby appointed king of all the
lands... and we shall call it 'This Land'..."

Did you miss the memo?

-Rob.