 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12621
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:36:09 GMT

You know, in my random stumblings among the leftovers from a nice community it's
nice to find rtlToronto and Calums wise words once more.

Perhaps one day I'll be back sharing the fun in full scale.

This should provide som interesting responces from Chris aswell :)

Best regards,
Tobbe - http://www.lotek.nu/