 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12623
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:34:13 GMT

What happened to the old days?  I don't remember Lego being this un-"fun":

Hell, I'm even agreeing with Larry as of late.  What the hell happened?

Calum

It's really cold outside.  I think hell is freezing over.

I just ventured out from the .robotics room and read the 10152 thread.  I agree
with BOTH Larry AND Calum.

I better get my coat.

Steve