 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12684
Re: Whatever happened...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:59:31 GMT

You missed the biggest change of all since the beginning of LUGNET: Todd's
Burnout.  When Todd & Suz broke up, LUGNET became a near-anarchy.  Suz came in
as a sort of moderator for a while, but was very sporadic.  Then she left, and
Todd came back, but was even more sporadic.  Membership packets haven't been
sent out since before Todd & Suz broke up.  Nobody's been monitoring the admin
newsgroups and talking about future plans.  Nobody's been able to shut down
flame wars (other than Lar's own brand of moderating).

I don't think we can ever expect to get Todd back, and although I have a great
deal of affection and respect for Larry, I don't think he's well suited to take
over that role - and anyway, he doesn't have the full authority and access to
back it up.

--Bill.