 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12693
Re: Whatever happened... LETS end this.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Chris, Chris, Chris...

You are just going through the transition that many of us have already
had... from BC to AD   (Before Children to Adult Depression : )....

You have finally discovered now that you have a child, you are
(slightly) less a child than you were previously...the sign of a good
parent :)

-Rob A.