 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12722
Re: Whatever happened... LETS end this.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
Hey Lar, since you read every post once and
reply twice  ;]

Ouch.

Well, since S.A. doesn't seem to be around anymore to keep you on your
toes, somebody's gotta take up the slack  ;]

As I understand it (remember I ain't the techie here, just the gadfly) the
technology to archive a group exists. The group itself doesn't go away, it's
just not visible any more, stuff doesn't come up in searches, etc., although all
the data is still there if you know how to find it. (1)

Sounds perfect!

Here's your answer on .market (and it's the best I got for now): "we're thinking
about it"

Okay, fair enough.  That was your first reply..., you could use the second
one for the definite answer.  :]  Orrr, maybe you could give a target date
for when the "thinking about it" will produce a decision?

1 -  put this in your browser: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/council/  ..

Hey, that wasn't followed by "...and smoke it"..., what up with that?  :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203